1/1 Photo of Chocolate Dipped Choc Chip Cookie Dough!
Miss Candiquik's Note:
The best combination since Saturday and Sunday…Cookie dough and chocolate. These will not disappoint! Eggless cookie dough bites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (1/2 C)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (for flavor)
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (can also try peanut butter or applesauce!)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until well mixed, beat in the yogurt (or applesauce or peanut butter) and vanilla extract until mixed.
- 2Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda and add this to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir until well combined, and fold in the chocolate chips (and nuts if you prefer).
- 3Scoop spoonfuls (as big or small as you like!) onto wax paper. Spear each cookie dough ball with a toothpick, lollipop stick, small fork, etc. and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- 4When ready to dip the cookie dough balls – melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package and coat the cookie dough clump, placing back on the wax paper to dry. Serve cold from either the fridge or freezer.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Choc Chip Cookie Dough!
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: