Recipe by Deantini
Another recipe from Denmark; very easy for a quick treat. Should be kept refrigerated - if you can save any :)
Top Review by HokiesMom
Nice change of pace for a krispie treat. I found that the addition of the fruit was not a big hit for us so next time I'll either skip that or just use some chipped peanuts to replace it. Not overly sweet and very easy to throw together. You are correct that they need refrigerated to store but there are not many left to have to worry about that either! Made for Newest Zaar tag game.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 7 ounces dark chocolate (bittersweet)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or nuts, cranberries, etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a saucepan; break the chocolate into smaller pieces and melt with the butter. Stir.
- Add rice crispies and raisins (or other ingredient of your choice).
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan or cookie sheet with raised edges; should be lined with parchment paper.
- Let the mix cool and cut/break into smaller pieces.
- Keep refrigerated.