Recipe by kiwileese
creamy, delishous, super easy, perfect to impress that special person or for a dinner party. Easy to double treble whatever you need.
- 140 g dark chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 300 g mascarpone cheese
- 5 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- chocolate shavings, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Break chocolate into a bowl and microwave on high (100 %) for 2 - 3 minutes or until melted. stir and set aside.
- Whisk cream to soft peaks.
- Wisk mascarpone cheese and baileys together.
- Fold cream into mascarpone mixture.
- Pour in cooled chocolate (it should be the same temperature as cream mixture) and stir lightly to make a swirly pattern.
- Spoon mixture into two 300 ml glasses.
- Cover generously with chocolate shavings and chill.