Recipe by InAHurry
My friend gave me this recipe. These are easy and taste amazing. Instead of getting the paraffin you can get the chocolate made for melting.
Bon Bon Balls
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- 2 (12 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Margarine and combine with all bon bon ingredients.
- Make into balls.
- Chill or freeze at least 2 hours.
- Melt paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Add chocolate chips. Melt together.
- Drop in balls and cover with chocolate.
- Chill until chocolate is hard and serve.