Peanut Butter and Graham Bon Bons
- Ready In:
44-48 Bon Bons
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 12 ounces almond bark (white or chocolate)
- Set almond bark aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refridgerate for one hour.
- Melt almond bark, following package instructions.
- Form crumb mixture into balls.
- Dip into melted almond bark
- Place on wax paper.
- Allow almond bark to cool and set up.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a special education teacher for the birth to three crowd! I love my job! My husband and I have 4 teenage daughters. He is so great--he keeps the 5 of us in balance..which isn't always the easiest job in the world! My picture came about while I was in college a few years ago. I was going crazy with tons of homework but felt compelled to make the family breakfast. I wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing and when I looked down, the eggs were smiling up at me! For some reason, I just love that picture and I don't really want to change it to a photo of myself. Biggest pet peeve: Tangled hangars! You try to get just one hangar and 3 more will somehow twist themselves around the one you want! I am very allergic to onions--I do not breathe them, eat them or touch them if I can help it. Sometimes I feel like we are an onion obcessed society! Start looking at labels! You would be surprised at how many boxes and packages contain onion in some form. That's okay....I make most things from scratch--which is probably better anyway.