Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is another one of those recipes if you like chocolate you are going to like this.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 2 Tbsp butter together over low heat, stirring constantly until smoothly melted. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and eggs together in large bowl.
- Add melted butter and vanilla, mixing until smoothly blended.
- Stir in flour and nuts. Mix well.
- Spread half of dough into a greased 13x9-inch cake pan.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over dough.
- Dot spoonfuls of remaining dough on top.
- Spread dough lightly with knife to cover chocolate.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into squares.