Recipe by chefamy
This recipe has been passed down from my grandmother to my mother and to me - and it makes the yummiest easiest truffle you could wish for - these never last longer than 2 days in our house - they have a very subtle coffee flavour so they are a favourite of everyone who tries them!
- 60 g Copha
- 60 g plain sweet biscuits
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- chocolate vermicelli or candy sprinkles or coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt copha.
- Crush biscuits finely and place in bowl with cocoa, coffee powder and icing sugar.
- Mix in condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Add copha and stir quickly before mixture sets.
- if too hot or wet - allow mixture to cool in the fridge before rolling into walnut size truffles and rolling in vermicelli.