Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored coffee
- 2 tablespoons milk
- coffee ice cream (2 scoops)
- 6 ounces carbonated chocolate soda
- to taste cherries, as garnish
- Place (defrosted) coffee concentrate in tall glass.
- Add ice cream; fill with chocolate soda.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry.
- Serve with a straw and a long-handled spoon.
This was a great ice cream soda Teddi. Nice taste and a great balance of flavors. I really enjoyed this light and tasty refreshing drink. I will be enjoying this treat often come the summer. Thanks so much for sharing.
I have just one word for this recipe ... WOWWWWWW!