These are groovy.
Make and share this Chocolate Coffee Frappuccino recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons chocolate velvet millstone regular grind coffee or 2 tablespoons veneto chocolate regular grind coffee
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute, to taste or 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener, of choice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon guar gum (you can find this at the local HFS) (optional)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon walmart sugar-free chocolate syrup or 1 tablespoon your favorite chocolate syrup
- Double brew the coffee.
- Let cool.
- Place coffee, soy milk, Splenda and guar gum in the blender, blend about 15 seconds.
- Add ice, blend again for 15 seconds.
- Place the beverage in a wide mouthed glass, swirl with chocolate syrup.
- Insert straw and enjoy.
- Also great with mint syrup added to the blender with coffee.