Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
My husband came up with this one. They are so moist and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (8 ounce) packagenestle tollhouse pre-melted chocolate
- Cream the butter with the sugar, when creamed, add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift the dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
- Then add the pre-melted chocolate.
- When all combined you are ready to make the cookies.
- Scoop out a tablespoon size, roll into ball and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes, do not overbake, you want them to be soft in the center.