Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from the WalMart Family 2005 Cookbook. These are my favorite chocolate chip muffins!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside. In large bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In medium bowl combine eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in milk chocolate and semi sweet chocolate morsels and walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes remove from pan. Serve warm or cooled.