Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This delicious banana bread is from Chocolate Covered Katie. Her version is gluten-free and vegan, so I've reposted this with my non-vegan and glutenful version. It's delicious!
- 473.18 ml white whole wheat flour or 473.18 ml whole wheat pastry flour or 473.18 ml Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml salt
- 78.07 ml skim milk
- 7.39 ml pure vanilla extract
- 158.51 ml packed dark brown sugar
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml tightly-packed mashed bananas
- 78.07 ml chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml Skor English toffee bit
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry ingredients, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and mix into dry. (Mix by hand, and don’t overmix.)
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and cook for around 50 minutes. (If the top is cooked but the inside is still gooey, put tin foil over the top and continue to cook.).
- After removing from the oven, let cool before slicing. Freezes well.