This recipe is soooo easy, and no one will know it started with readymade cookie dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Place cookie dough and coconut in a large resealable plastic bag and knead to combine. (Yes, this works, even though it sounds really weird).
- 3Roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls, then roll in sunflower kernels to coat. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to let the cookies burn!
- 5Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Sunflower Cookies (Bhg)
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 48.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g