Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is soooo easy, and no one will know it started with readymade cookie dough.
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds (dry-roasted)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cookie dough and coconut in a large resealable plastic bag and knead to combine. (Yes, this works, even though it sounds really weird).
- Roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls, then roll in sunflower kernels to coat. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to let the cookies burn!
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool.