1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip-Sundrop Muffins
I came up with additions to your basic chocolate chip muffin recipe from allrecipes.com and added my favorite all-natural M&M's called SunDrops to them. You can find Sundrops at most any health food store or on the Sunspire company website. Very delicious! I always double the batch since they seem to disappear within an hour at home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips,SunDrops, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg; blend well. Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.).
- 3Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 4Bake for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip-Sundrop Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2990.3
- Calories from Fat 1118
- Total Fat 124.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 2440.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 233.8 g
- Protein 43.4 g