I normally dislike pumpkin, but these muffins are such a great blend of other ingredients, that the pumpkin actually is quite good. These would be great for the holidays.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease muffin pan, or use paper muffin cups to avoid sticking.
- Mix spice cake, pumpkin, chocolate chips, walnuts, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill cups to the brim for large muffins, fill half-way for smaller ones.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on size.
- Spread icing over the tops when they have cooled.