1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
I normally dislike pumpkin, but these muffins are such a great blend of other ingredients, that the pumpkin actually is quite good. These would be great for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease muffin pan, or use paper muffin cups to avoid sticking.
- 3Mix spice cake, pumpkin, chocolate chips, walnuts, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Fill cups to the brim for large muffins, fill half-way for smaller ones.
- 5Bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on size.
- 6Spread icing over the tops when they have cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g