2 hrs 20 mins
From the Pillsbury site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury create 'n bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars, crushed* (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In large bowl, break up cookie dough.
- 3Stir in crushed granola bars.
- 4Press evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan to form crust.
- 5Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows.
- 8Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- 9In 3-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, butter and peanut butter chips over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 10Stir in popcorn (mixture will be thick).
- 11Spoon over marshmallows; spread evenly to just barely cover marshmallows.
- 12Cool 30 minutes.
- 13In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway through microwaving.
- 14Pour melted chocolate into quart-size resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- 15Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over bars.
- 16Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 17For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Popcorn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars