Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dessert is one of easiest and the BEST-TASTING chocolate fixes around! What's better than oozing chocolate in a delicate crust? There is NEVER any left over.
- 1 pie shell, pre-baked
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup melted butter, cooled (2 sticks)
- 6 ounces Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-bake the pie shell.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and melted, cooled butter.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into cooled, baked pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
With all the self-proclaimed chocaholics in the world, I can't believe this recipe hasn't been rated yet. Well, it has been now. It is very easy to make and both of the female chocolate lovers in my family went nuts over it. I served each slice with a spoonful of Cool Whip. It is really good pie.
This is wonderful!!!! Sweet, rich, absolutely delicious!!
Easy, tasty, and a great recipe to make with ingredients you usually have on hand. Was delicious out of the oven though my healthy side cringed at the 2 sticks of butter. The downside
is I stored it overnight in the fridge and it was HARD AS A ROCK the next day, almost inedible. I threw the leftovers away. :( If I make it again I will not refrigerate it.