Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is pretty easy to make and is always a big hit with children.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 4 ounces hershey's chocolate candy bars
- Make crust (I buy the prepared ones from the store).
- Melt marshmallows with milk in double boiler.
- Let cool.
- Fold in whipping cream and grated chocolate bar (saving some to sprinkle on top).
- Spread in pan and refrigerate.
Great pie! My little girl said "this one's a KEEPER!" It's very light and almost mousse like. I liked that it was sooooo easy to make. I used a store bought nilla wafer crust. Thanks, sherri H. Made for PAC Spring 2010.