1 hr 10 mins
Posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Position a rack in the lower third of the oven.
- 3Spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4In a bowl, mix the brownie mix and 1/2 cup melted butter with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven (leave oven on).
- 7While the crust bakes, whisk the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, and 3 T melted butter in a bowl until well blended.
- 8Stir in pecans and chocolate chips; pour over hot crust.
- 9Bake 35-40 minutes until just set and topping is golden brown.
- 10Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- 11Cut into 24 large bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g