1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Cinnamon Cream
Source: Paula Deen (Food Network)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1Preheat griddle to 350°F
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In a small bowl, combine milk, egg yolks, and 3 tablespoons melted butter; add to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- 4In a small bowl, beat egg whites at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff.
- 5Gently fold into batter.
- 6Gently fold in chocolate morsels.
- 7Melt 2 tablespoons butter on hot griddle.
- 8Ladle about 1/4-cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
- 9Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- 10Turn and cook the other side.
- 11Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining batter.
- 12For the Cinnamon Cream:.
- 13In a medium bowl, beat cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until thickened.
- 14Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon, beating until stuff peaks form.
- 15Cover and chill.
- 16Serve pancakes with Cinnamon Cream and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Cinnamon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.1 mg
- Sodium 373.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g