Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My FIL sent me an email with about 200 cookie recipe links. This one sounds very interesting! I'm guessing at the prep time. **UPDATE 1/17/09** I finally made these and I have to say, they are pretty good! Sort of a sugar cookie with chocolate chips. DD loves them. I used a mini scoop and think I got about 5 doz (didn't count them).
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, soda, creams of tarter, and salt.
- Add to butter mixture. Beat until smooth. Stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Put 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 395 degrees for 10-12 minutes.