Recipe by internetnut
Lighten up chocolate chip cookie. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat. This came from Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious. I have not tried this, but posting for easy finding.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced fat margarine (Parkay Light stick margarine recommended)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly cream the margarine and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in yogurt and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2"-inches apart onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.