1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Another chocolate chip cookie recipe. I got this one from my Kitchen Aid mixer recipe book and was surprised to find that it had not been posted yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Place sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla in mixer bowl.
- 3Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- 4Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds, then stop and scrape bowl.
- 5Turn to Speed 4 and beat about 30 seconds, then stop and scrape bowl.
- 6Turn to Stir Speed, gradually add baking soda, salt, and flour to sugar mixture and mix about 2 minutes.
- 7Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds, stop and scrape bowl.
- 8Add chocolate chips.
- 9Turn to Stir Speed and mix about 15 seconds.
- 10Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- 11Bake for 10-12 munutes.
- 12Remove from baking sheets immediately and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g