Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Soft chocolate chip cookies!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract to the creamed sugar and butter.
- Sift flour and baking soda together.
- Add four and baking soda to the creamed batter.
- Add chocolate chip cookes (if you want to add more, you can. But, not too much because the cookie will end up flopping).
- Put cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Wait a minute for cookies to cool.