Another recipe that I found online years ago and have been making ever since. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? This makes a ton of cookies. You'll need a couple of really big mixing bowls for this one. Courtesy of someone named Jaylor on allrecipes.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together margarine and both sugars.
- Add the aggs and vanilla to the butter/sugar mixture.
- Combine the flour, soda and saltin a separate bowl and then add to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chips.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and put onto a baking sheet (be sure to leave some room in-between).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes