Recipe by CeeBee
Another recipe that I found online years ago and have been making ever since. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? This makes a ton of cookies. You'll need a couple of really big mixing bowls for this one. Courtesy of someone named Jaylor on allrecipes.com
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I made these cookies on 4/4/12 after my SO saw diner524's wonderful photo of this recipe. Since there's just the two of us,the recipe was cut in half. And just as she did, I used semi-sweet morsels. Other than cutting the recipe in half and using the semi-sweets the recipe was made just as it was written. Thank you so much for posting this recipe and " Keep Smiling : )"
- 3 cups margarine, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together margarine and both sugars.
- Add the aggs and vanilla to the butter/sugar mixture.
- Combine the flour, soda and saltin a separate bowl and then add to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chips.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and put onto a baking sheet (be sure to leave some room in-between).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes