Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally from "Family Circle" magazine.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a nonstick 12" pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cookie dough out evenly in prepared pan, pressing with fingers to flatten.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until cookie dough is lightly browned.
- Let cookie pizza cool completely in pizza pan on a wire rack.
- To decorate:
- Spread raspberry preserves evenly over cookie pizza to within 1" of edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate candy, peanuts and coconut evenly over the preserves.
- Cut into 12 pizza-shaped slices.