Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup caramel, bits
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and caramel bits.
- Form cookie dough into tablespoon balls.
- Place on baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack and cool completely.