Air Force Mama's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
- 3Cream together butter and sugars until blended.
- 4Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- 5Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- 6Fold in the chocolate chips and caramel bits.
- 7Form cookie dough into tablespoon balls.
- 8Place on baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
- 9Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges.
- 10Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: