Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An elegant and really easy dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ground cinnamon, to dust
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Unroll crescent rolls on ungreased cookie sheet to make 8 triangles.
- Spread cream cheese on triangles.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips onto each triangle.
- Roll into crescent shape as directed on package.
- Bake at 375F until golden brown (10-12 minutes).
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
good, quick, easy and impressive dessert. pretty on a platter with strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup drizzled underneath. any extras are good for breakfast the following day...just heat them a bit in the microwave. :) PAC Fall '06