1 hr 5 mins
This cake is so good. When I left a job, my boss was so upset about me leaving because he wouldn't get this cake anymore. I offered him the recipe, but I am still baking it for him.
My Private Note
Bundt C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans (optional in my house) (optional)
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar, to dusting on cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a Bundt pan, I use Baker's Joy Spray.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- 4Mix at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 5Fold in semi sweet morsels (and nuts) until well scattered in batter.
- 6Pour into pan.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- 8Cool in pan for 15 minutes then remove from pan to a wire rack.
- 9Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- 10No frosting needed!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5543.3
- Calories from Fat 3247
- Total Fat 360.8 g
- Saturated Fat 76.1 g
- Cholesterol 881.9 mg
- Sodium 3790.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 539.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.7 g
- Sugars 323.5 g
- Protein 79.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix