Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Here's a moist and dense cake that is great for potlucks or for no reason at all. Tastes best after it's cooled-especially the next day.
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (more or less depending on how many chips you like)
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease and flour bundt pan.
- beat all ingredients except chocolate chips well with mixer(approx 3 minutes).
- stir in chocolate chips.
- pour in greased and floured bundt pan.
- bake 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top of cake is light golden brown.
- allow to cool in pan 5 minutes then invert onto a serving platter/cake plate.
Nice, most cake - great for school lunches and sliced and froze well - made for PAC 08 - very enjoyable thank you.