Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake is absolutely sinful.If you eat it straight out the oven it is super rich,but if you wait a day the richness will calm down and it tastes much better.Serve it with ice cream and you have a favorite for parties or special occasions.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 -2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 8 ounces chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and powdered sugar.Beat well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.(I used the spray cooking oil with added flour.Works great).
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- When cake has cooled, invert onto a serving plate;sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour on fudge topping.
- Serves 10-12.