Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make, moist and delicious. Great to take to holiday dinners.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix or 1 (3 ounce) pkge. vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup water or 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup German sweet chocolate (coarsely grated) or 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip (optional)
- Blend first five ingredients in a large bowl; beat for two minutes. Fold in chocolate chips and grated chocolate. Bake in a greased and floured tube or Bundt pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour or bake in 2-9inch layer cake pans for 30-35 minutes. Cool. Can frost layer cake with chocolate frosting or a chocolate glaze for Bundt cake.