Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the cake my husband request every year for his birthday. It is full of chocolate chips and moist. I bake it in a bundt pan and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 96.38 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
- 113.39 g German chocolate, grated (Bakers- squares)
- Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and vanilla pudding mix.
- Stir in chocolate chhips and grated chocolate.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Very simple to put together, very moist and chocolaty! I used a local cake mix and a mix of white and dark chocolate chips. Thanks, this one will get made again!