Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the cake my husband request every year for his birthday. It is full of chocolate chips and moist. I bake it in a bundt pan and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German chocolate, grated (Bakers- squares)
- Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and vanilla pudding mix.
- Stir in chocolate chhips and grated chocolate.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Very simple to put together, very moist and chocolaty! I used a local cake mix and a mix of white and dark chocolate chips. Thanks, this one will get made again!