The best chocolate chip mint cookies. Everyone request these at Christmas time when I do all my holiday baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream until light and fluffy: margarine, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mint extract.
- 2Combine in separate bowl: flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Gradually beat the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in: dark chocolate chips,.
- 5Chill until firm enough to handle about 1 hour.
- 6While chilling, chop Andies mints.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes. 1 minute before removing from oven sprinkle the chopped Andies mints over the tops of the cookies (yes this will deflate them but they are so good.
- 10After you remove them from the oven let them rest for a few minutes on the cookie sheet.
- 11Remove from cookie sheet and place on racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip, Andies Mint Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g