Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A summertime treat from our local paper. Number of pops made depends on the size or your molds. Cook time is freeze time.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the half and half and chocolate chips. Heat, stirring contstantly, until the chips are melted.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender, being sure to scrape the chocolate from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the jam, vanilla and salt, then puree for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between about 8 frozen pop molds (will vary according to size of molds)
- Insert sticks according to mold directions.
- Freeze for several hours.