This recipe comes from ShugarySweets.com Servings is a guesstimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (3 ounce) package coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups Kraft caramels
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1Toast coconut according to package directions. I use sweetened coconut flakes. Set aside to cool.
- 2Melt caramel bits with 1 tsp heavy cream in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan, heat butter, cream, sugar ans alt on medium high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring contantly. When it begins to boil, set timer for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 4Remove from heat. Pour into a mixing bowl and using a stand mixer whisk together the pudding mix, white chocolate and marshmallow fluff until combined (and chocolate is smooth).
- 5Immediately pour into a parchment paper lined 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Pour caramel over top of fudge (it will be thick). Use a knife to spread and swirl it into the fudge (don't worry if the top of the fudge looks bumpy).
- 7Refrigerate fudge for 2-3 hours until set.
- 8Melt semi sweet morsels. Spread over set fudge and sprinkle generously with toasted coconut. Cut into bites and enjoy. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate, Caramel, Coconut Fudge (Aka Samoa Fudge)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 117
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: