Cassondra Ziembo's Note:
These cookies will satisfy that sweet tooth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- 2Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 3Beat eggs in one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Using melon baller (makes equal size cookies) drop rounds onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Bake in preheated 350° oven for 9-11 minutes or until set. Let cool for 2-5 minutes; once cool transfer to container to store.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels