- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat eggs in one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Using melon baller (makes equal size cookies) drop rounds onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 9-11 minutes or until set. Let cool for 2-5 minutes; once cool transfer to container to store.