1/1 Photo of Chocolate Caramel Cake
Summer Breeze's Note:
This is so easy to make, looks elegant, and tastes delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 2Make slits across the top of the cake, making sure not to go through to the bottom.
- 3In a saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, stirring until smooth and blended.
- 4Slowly pour over the warm cake, letting it sink into the slits; sprinkle the crushed chocolate toffee bars liberally across the entire cake while still warm.
- 5Let cake cool in pan completely.
- 6Top each slice with whipped topping, more chocolate toffee bar chunks, and swirls of carmel topping, if desired.
- 7Refrigerate and serve right from the pan!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 499.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g