Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons amaretto-flavored instant cappuccino mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups melted then cooled frango chocolate, mints (about 33 mints)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, butter and pecans.
- Mix using 2 knives.
- Pat onto bottom of and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cream cheese, cappuccino powder, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into cooled crust and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolates and/or pecans.