Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 18 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 16 ounces betty crocker chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Form dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls (about 2 teaspoons each); press into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Cut each candy bar in half; press one piece of candy bar into center of dough in each cup.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan to serving plate.
- Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with star tip.
- Pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup.
- Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.