Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Got this recipe from some website. I have made it so many times. Turns out perfect every time. My husband likes it after it has been kept in the fridge for a while and the chocolate chips have hardened a bit :)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Blend in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.