Recipe by FLUFFSTER
How many times have you said that you'd love to just put chocolate over the whole thing you were eating? Now's your time! The possibilities are endless! It's great on pound cake, angelfood cake, and even spread on a flour tortillas that have been stuffed with bananas, just to name a few. Try it with your ideas.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (can use salted)
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon chocolate flavoring (I use Torino brand chocolate syrup,have used Hershey's syrup)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds. With mixer on low speed, add powdered sugar , as little at a time, beating until combined.
- Add the cooled chocolate, vanilla, chocolate flavoring, salt, if using. Beat until smooth. Cover and chill in fridge one hour.
- Serve at room temperature.