1 hr 20 mins
Have not tried this yet, but wanted to save it here because it looks fabulous! A loaf of brownies - sounds as good as it gets. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour a 9x5" loaf pan.
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- 3Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4Add sugars and mix well.
- 5Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- 6Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and add to batter.
- 7Mix well and stir in walnuts.
- 8Spread into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g