Lori Bailey's Note:
These are so good. I got this from the back of Baker's chocolate squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package baker semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 226.79 g package baker semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped or 354.88 ml baker semisweet chocolate chunks
- 473.18 ml pecans (optional) or 473.18 ml walnuts (optional)
- 1Microwave chocolate squares in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes.
- 2Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 3Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla with wooden spoon until well blended.
- 4Stir in flour and baking powder.
- 5Stir in chopped chocolate and nuts.
- 6Drop by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 13-14 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- 8Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet.
- 9Cool completely on wire racks.
- 10Makes about 18 large cookies.
- 11Note: if omitting nuts increase flour to 3/4 cup to prevent spreading.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Bliss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1061 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g