Baker's One Bowl Brownies
Recipe from the Baker's unsweetened chocolate box, using only unsweetened chocolate squares.
- Ready In:
- 4 baker's unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwavable bowl on Medium for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir sugar into chocolate until well blended. Mix in eggs and vailla.
- Stir in flour and nuts; pour into pan.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until done. Do not overbake. Cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION