Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Enjoy! Note: Yield could be more or less depending on how large/small you shape these.
- 250 g softened butter
- 125 g soft brown sugar
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 6 g hintz Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Beat in the sugar, egg and essence.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa powder until you get a thick paste-like consistency of the dough.
- Divide the dough into walnut size pieces.
- Roll into balls.
- Place at regular intervals on a flat, non-metallic tray.
- Flatten each one with a fork.
- Bake in batches of 10 in a microwave oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Lift the biscuits off carefully onto a cooling rack.
- Cool and serve.