- 2 ounces caster sugar
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 lb self rising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cream the sugar and butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in half and then tear off and shape a total of 18 balls.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet and squash slightly to make a squat flat circle.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 1 minute and then place the cookies on a cooling rack.