Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Kraft Kitchens.
- 6 medium bananas
- 8 ounces baker's semisweet baking chocolate
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons multi-colored candy sprinkles
- Cut bananas in half crosswise. Insert pop stick into cut end of banana half. Place on tray; cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Pour into tall glass.
- Dip frozen bananas into chocolate mixture, turing to evenly coat. Immediately roll in sprinkles. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Serve immediately. Cover leftover pops and store in freezer.