Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
I made these for a bunch of kids on valentines day. Points 0.
Make and share this Chocolate-almond Valentine Meringue Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add cream of tartar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add sugar, almond extract, cocoa powder and beat until combined.
- Place meringue by the tablespoon on a non-stick pan or a pan lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
These are easy to make, and delicious. I plan on doing these often. What has only 7 calories??